Dubai is a real miracle of the 21st century. In just a few decades, it has grown among the sands of the desert and has become the largest economic, cultural and tourist center in the Middle East. About 85% of Dubai residents are foreigners who come here from all over the world. And it is worth recognizing that they had significant reasons for moving:
- Dubai is the most tolerant and multinational city. There are no conflicts based on religion or beliefs.
- There is a job for everyone here. After all, Dubai is located at the crossroads of important trade routes and is the most significant economic center for three parts of the world at once - Africa, Asia and Europe.
- Entrepreneurs are attracted by Dubai's excellent logistics. The airport and the shipping port are located directly within the city, hundreds of tons of cargo from all over the world arrive here every day.
- Dubai ranks 2nd in the ranking of the safest places on the planet. Strict Muslim laws, strict rules for getting visas and the immediate expulsion of criminals after serving their sentences made the city the most peaceful and calm.
- The metropolis is also attractive for families with children. After all, dozens of international and British schools, kindergartens and early development centers work in it.
Finding the right property for you is easy
Dubai is a place that is ideal for developing business internationally and living with the whole family. Moreover, you can buy almost all types of real estate, from an office to a luxury villa on the seashore.
Features of choosing a property in Dubai
The most popular among entrepreneurs are studios and apartments in business centers of the city. Living in them allows you to minimize the road from home to work, and excellent infrastructure guarantees all the benefits of civilization - supermarkets, restaurants and cafes are within walking distance.
Other options are more suitable for a large family:
- Luxury villas in coastal areas. Proximity to the beaches is not their only advantage. Almost all of them have 3-5 bedrooms, terraces and cozy courtyards, which guarantee a comfortable and serene living in Dubai.
- Townhouse is another option popular with local families. Small houses with 2-3 bedrooms can be found in any of the districts of the city.
- Penthouses - an option for real aesthetes who prefer to admire the city landscapes from an aerial view.
Whatever property option you are considering, you can always contact us. We will help you choose the right option, arrange a viewing and tell you about all the nuances, and fully accompany the transaction. Invest in your future with us!