Palm Jumeirah is an artificial island in the form of a palm leaf, which has become one of the most famous attractions in Dubai. But, if tourists are attracted by an unusual shape and a view of the bay from every window, then other factors matter to investors and buyers of local apartments:
- The limited island. Building new real estate here is simply impossible - the supply is limited, so prices naturally rise every year;
- Variety of possibilities. Palm Jumeirah has both one-bedroom apartments and luxurious villas in quiet corners with their own garden and beach - you can choose a property for subsequent rental, and for your family;
- Coastal location. Investments in resort areas always bring more profit than in ordinary residential areas;
- Transport accessibility. Palm Jumeirah has a monorail that connects all parts of the island with other parts of Dubai;
- Developed infrastructure. There are many hotels, shops, cafes, restaurants and fitness centers in the “petiole of a palm leaf”, and you can get to the nearest shopping center, airport, school and clinic in 15-20 minutes.
Buying real estate in Palm Jumeirah is a profitable investment for both family living and rental income. On our website, you can consider all current offers, and we will help you execute the documents and make a deal without delay and waste of time.